Heightened alert - what does that mean for us?
As of 16th May, Singapore will be undergoing Phase 2 (Heightened Alert) till 13th June. Here are some of the precautionary measures that we have taken to ensure the safety of all our customers effective now till further notice.
1. We have temporarily stopped in store pickups across all platforms (Shopee, Lazada, Carousell, Online website)
2. If it’s an urgent case we would look into it on a case by case basis.
3. For customers needing a refund or exchange, they will arrange with the platform’s 3rd Party Logistics to collect their item and send it over to us. We would then make the refund to them and they can then place another order with us.
Alternatively, customers can still come down but we would advise to just drop the item and pick up their new one at the reception area. This is to limit the interactions that we face as our office space is a co-working area.
Services that would still continue:
1. Battery replacement services would still continue but we would inform customers beforehand to arrive alone to reduce interaction. Scanning safe entry and hand sanitizers would be instructed when customers arrive as well.
2. At any point, there should not be more than 2 people in the reception area.
3. For easier MacBook models, we would highly encourage customers to try out fixing themselves.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused and hope these restrictions could be lifted as soon as possible. Till then, we wish everyone to continue wearing their masks, wash their hands frequently and to stay safe!